Sep 11, 2008

Vintage floors

The boyfriend and I have been looking for a house to buy for a year now. This weekend we’re going to look at another house again, and I must say that after seeing some images on the web, I’m already pretty excited! The house seems to be in a neglected state but it has some interesting authentic elements, including some nice vintage floors. I just love old cermic tiles!


Emma's blogg

I also love to watch ‘house search’ programme on television (Even though they make me a bit depressive, the buyers always have ridiculous big budgets.) When I was watching a Belgian programme this week, I got quite furious when one of the potential buyers pointed at a lovely vintage floor and said that that just had to go. I was so glad when they didn’t buy the house in the end ! Some people have no taste…

But because I know you have great taste, here are some lovely ceramic floor finds.


Edmee's Flickr


Gerania's Flickr


Berta...'s Flickr


Laura K's Flickr

No comments: