Oct 23, 2008

Thrift store finds

So, as I mentioned in the previous post, I went to my local thrift store this weekend to get 'supplies' to make my cake stand. And a bit more... no willpower here.

Here are my other finds:

A serving plate by one of my favourite ceramic companies, Villeroy & Boch.



I love the delicacy of the print. Unfortunately it is beginning to fade a bit.

Some lovely matching glass bowls with cute flower print.



And my personal favourite: a leaf shaped plate.



I love the colours of this one!
I wish I knew which company made this, but there are only numbers on the bottom, no name. The numbers do remind me a bit of those you have on West German ceramics. At first glance however, this plate doesn't look German to me. More Swedish...

3 comments:

studiosmith said...

Cool find. Agree it looks Scandinavian. Wish I knew too. I'm enjoying your blog.

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love the leaf plate

Anonymous said...

That leaf shaped plate is a great find... looks very Stig Lindberg...