Apr 9, 2009

Award time

I feel very blessed to have received the following awards:

The wonderful Luphia from Luphia loves has given me the PROXIMITY award and the Honest Award.

For the Honest Award I have to give 10 honest things about myself, so here we go:
  1. I used to wear braces and i still have them on the backside of my teeth
  2. When I was 12 I asked my sister to 'donate' all her pocket money to me so I could buy a horse. My mum made me give it back.
  3. I can get really cranky during the morning commute. As in, I want to push people who cut in front of me under the metro. Mmm, I might be having some anger issues...
  4. I'm afraid of heights
  5. And spiders and basicaly everything creepy crawly...
  6. I'm a knitter and therefor yarn excites me
  7. So do vintage coloured knitting needles
  8. I make an absolutely devine chocolate cake
  9. I hate washing up
  10. When I was a kid I wanted to be a veteranian... untill our cat bit our vet

And Nat from Le Petit Oiseau was so kind to award me the Kreativ Blogger Award.



And for that one I have to tell you 7 things I love:
  1. Puppies. Actually fluffy puppies with lots of fluffy nest hair.
  2. Reading on the train
  3. Chocolate, the really expensive ones
  4. Singing along to the soundtrack of Grease with my sister (been too long)
  5. Lying in bed next to my boyfriend (sleeping, you dirty minds)
  6. Watching reruns of 'Murder She Wrote' on Saturday afternoon while drinking a cup of cappucino
  7. Sitting on the beach with my feet in the sand on the sun on my face
I'm very happy to give these three awards to the following wonderful blogs:

Being red
Tea for joy
Hello Steffi
Two brunettes
Wandering Nancy
Bliss
The Urban Lifestyle
Mae daily

5 comments:

Jill GG said...

I'm a knitter as well... can totally relate to yarn excitement! fun list! ;)

hellosteffi said...

wow, i read the post but didn't actually read who made the list. thanks, really sweet!

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

wonderful! thank you so, so much!!

kadler said...

Ooh, I also love fluffy puppies.

Carrie said...

@ Hellosteffi @being red
You girls deserve it :)

@ K
Who doesn't love fluffy puppies ;)