The wonderful Luphia from Luphia loves has given me the PROXIMITY award and the Honest Award.
For the Honest Award I have to give 10 honest things about myself, so here we go:
- I used to wear braces and i still have them on the backside of my teeth
- When I was 12 I asked my sister to 'donate' all her pocket money to me so I could buy a horse. My mum made me give it back.
- I can get really cranky during the morning commute. As in, I want to push people who cut in front of me under the metro. Mmm, I might be having some anger issues...
- I'm afraid of heights
- And spiders and basicaly everything creepy crawly...
- I'm a knitter and therefor yarn excites me
- So do vintage coloured knitting needles
- I make an absolutely devine chocolate cake
- I hate washing up
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a veteranian... untill our cat bit our vet
And Nat from Le Petit Oiseau was so kind to award me the Kreativ Blogger Award.
And for that one I have to tell you 7 things I love:
- Puppies. Actually fluffy puppies with lots of fluffy nest hair.
- Reading on the train
- Chocolate, the really expensive ones
- Singing along to the soundtrack of Grease with my sister (been too long)
- Lying in bed next to my boyfriend (sleeping, you dirty minds)
- Watching reruns of 'Murder She Wrote' on Saturday afternoon while drinking a cup of cappucino
- Sitting on the beach with my feet in the sand on the sun on my face
Tea for joy
The Urban Lifestyle