Jun 30, 2010

Bartender, another round please

I apologize for the fact that posting has been rather sparse the last two weeks, but the weather has just been to nice and I really didn't feel like spending my free time inside staring at my screen.

I hope that, whatever country you live in, you're also enjoying the first real summer days. And if you are, you really shouldn't be cooped up inside reading my blog :)

But wait just a few minutes longer before you shut down the computer and write down the next recipes for these lovely summer cocktails.

– My all time favorite, Mojito


Photo through Oh so beautiful paper


Eurasian martini




Rhubarb cocktail with cinnamon, strawberries and mint

2 comments:

Not your goddess said...

Oh wow! I've got to try out that rhubarb thing!

e-Definers Technology said...
This comment has been removed by the author.