Feb 14, 2011

Something red

Okay, valentine's day, a day I have mixed feelings about, since I don't think one day is enough to show someone you love them and I'm not really into corny red hearts.

If I regard Valentine as a day to celebrate passion instead of a day on which couples desperately try to be romantic, I can almost live with it. But I still think I'll let this holiday quietly pass by... So sorry darling, no presents for you today, just my love, and that's yours every day of the year...



coco+kelley


mary ruffle


elle interior

2 comments:

VICTORIA BELLOW said...

What brilliant comparisons!!!The palette is magnificent. I love these rooms looks cozy and wonderful! The mixture of patterns and shemes is the bomb for me. thanks for sharing.

naomi said...

what a terrific idea. just coloring the ceiling. brilliant!