Nov 14, 2008

Tag, your it!

Oh boy, I got tagged for the very first time! Thank you Happy from Happy loves Rosie to give me the honours.

So here are six quirky yet boring details about me:

1. I organize my books by colour.

2. I'm counting down the days until the IKEA near me opens. I've even been around just to get a sneak peek off what it will look like. Very surprisingly it's a blue/yellow box...

3. When I see a great concert poster, I have the habit of first checking who the designer is and only afterwards the date and venue place.

4. According to the boyfriend I eat chips very loudly.

5. My neighbor is an interior designer. He often stalls furniture in
the hallway of our apartment block. I have contemplated dragging some of it into my layer. (I currently have my eye on an Egg Chair)

6. It's physically impossible for me to wink with my right eye.
Link
I'll be passing the honour onto:
Link* Amanda from Swish and Swanky
* Dallas from Dilly Dallas
* Benita from Chez Larsson
* Julia from I'm all agog
* Neryl from Neryl
* Leslie from A Room Somewhere

Here are the rules:
* Mention the rules on your blog.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they are tagged.

Have fun!

4 comments:

Happy Harris said...

Love the 'eating chips loudly' one...thanks for taking part chick...love Happy x

neryl said...

There...I've done it! Enjoy my boringness.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, Carrie! I feel like such an official blogger now.

I love the "organize my books by colour" detail! There was a book store that did that here in SF and it was stunning!! Ok, this might take me a few days, but I'll let you know when I get mine up!!

Carrie said...

Thanks Neryl and Julia for participating!