Feb 28, 2009

In the black

When I posted about the interior design in townhouse Mathilde, I promised to show my own black kitchen. It's taken a bit of time but I finally managed to photograph it when it's clean.



Don't think I never clean but it's a custom kitchen and the black finishing stains faster than you can clean it... A shame really, so a bit advice for you: if you make a DIY kitchen make sure you have a nice, practical,wipeable finishing.




Because the kitchen is quite dark, since its euhm, well black, I added red accessories to brighten things up. Red as a colour accent, I feel like such an architect now...

3 comments:

Drea said...

love it! It's awesome!

Julia said...

Its gorgeous! Love the pops of red too

Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 said...

wow! cool blogs in here looking forward to often visit your blog.