Feb 16, 2009

Inside or outside?

I have to admit, I can be a tad lazy. Especially during the winter days, it can be very hard to lure me out of my comfy apartment. Nature can be very beautiful but also very cold and wet. And since I live in the city, it can take some time to get there...

But when visiting Tobias' and Hanne's site, I discovered a solution to my logistical problem. Instead of going to nature, I'll let nature come to me! How, you ask? Well with a photo wallpaper mural!


What we do

Here are some other lovely examples:


Through Flickr


Decor8


Apartment Therapy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't always like this kind of photo wallpaper, but especially on the second photo it's super nice!

DesignTies said...

If it's done right, a nature mural can look great. Candice Olson (Divine Design) did a birch tree mural on a basement wall. It really worked well with the overall design. I think she did something similar in a condo makeover too.

The best thing about bringing nature to you in mural form -- no bugs!!!! :-)

Kelly @ DesignTies

Fine Little Day said...

A wall with a forrest wallpaper, I think I would like one.

Anonymous said...

I love these. Someday I want a forest room!

LazyKing said...

I love the idea