Nov 23, 2011

What's going on

Hello my lovelies,

You might have noticed that blogging has been very slow, well basically non existent at the moment.

It's been an eventful past few months (see previous post) which lead to rethink my life a little. One of the things that came up was how blogging fitted in my life. I was even wondering if it should have a place at all anymore. But then I thought I liked it too much to give up, and if I liked it that much I should maybe take it up to the next level.

So that's why over the next few weeks I'm going to think this all true, how I can make this blog even better, definitely a redesign and maybe even trying my hand at a little web shop.

I apologize beforehand for the wait, I hope it will be worth it, both for you and me.

If you would like to be informed when Carrie Can goes back up again, please join our Google goup through the form below or by visiting the group page.


Google Groups

Subscribe to CarrieCan

Email:


No comments: