Dec 17, 2011

Best of Carrie Can

As you might or might not know from my previous post, I decided to put blogging on hold for a while. I need this time to rethink both the blog and my place inside the world wide web. I however realise how annoying the wait must be for you readers. That is why when I read yellowtrace's latest post I had an Eureka feeling. Just like me Dana is taking a little break, but instead of not posting she is doing a recap of her posts from this year. What a wonderful idea! So I decided to do a recap of some of mine and yours favourite posts of the last years of Carrie Can. I hope you'll enjoy...

And today to start of with, I choose one of my fav modern wisdoms.


Inspire me

PS: if you want to know when Carrie Can relaunches then please join the following Google Group

No comments: