Jan 22, 2009

A bird in the hand...

I'm still feeling a bit sick but I tought I just share my latest thrift store find with you.

Nothing can make my day as finding some nice ceramics. So I was very excited when I spotted these plates and coffee mugs.



They combine two of my greatest loves: illustration and ceramics.



The print on the back says they we're made in Belgium by Boch. Does anybody know if that's the same Boch as in Villeroy & Boch?



Even if they aren't, I don't care, I'm just so happy to have found them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really really adorable - GREATFIND!!

Feel better soon

jokemijn said...

Hey, Boch is not the same company as Villeroy and Boch, but i don't know much about it. I have the Teapot that matches your plates for sale, i adored the illustration too :)

greetings
Joke